Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

telugu news

Go down

telugu news Empty telugu news

Post  Admin Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 am

Making Ekta Kapoor take a break from the promotional whirlwind of the keenly awaited Ragini MMS, it's her papa and the veteran star, Jeetendra, who will visit Hyderabad on Tuesday to promote the Hindi and Telugu versions of the entertaining sex-horror. Tamil film 'Vishanaagam' is being dubbed into Telugu as 'Nagakanya' and the movie is all set to release in the end of May. Bhavana Jain, Sanjay, Kaanchana play lead roles in this serpant film. The story of a serpant which loses her boyfriend and the. PTI | 08:05 PM,May 12,2011 Hyderabad, May 12 (PTI): The Telugu Desam Party (TDP) politburo castigated the union and the Andhra Pradesh government saying that both the governments have failed to provide monetary help to the calamity-struck farmers in. I have a special place for this state and Telugu film industry. I am glad my daughter is producing Ragini MMS in Telugu also. I hope the audience here will like this film. Please bless her as much as you blessed me. We will make more movies in Telugu\". While the Telugu film Badrinath is already in news and generating interest amongst the audience, Salman's Ready too is garnering equal attention. A source pointed out, \"Though Badrinath will be in Telugu and Ready will be in Hindi, the fact shouldn't. Maverick filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma's next Telugu film 'Bejawada Rowdilu' shooting began today (Thursday, May 12, 2011) in Vijayawada. This Nagachaitanya starrer is being directed by a debutant, Vivek Krishna, who comes from RGV's school.. After being available in Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and English, Discovery Channel has now been launched in Bangla to cater to audiences in West Bengal. \"I am confident that the launch of Bangla feed will give viewers a deeper and more fulfilling viewing. Ever since 'Brindavanam' and 'Mr.Perfect' are a hit, Kajal Agarwal has become a lucky mascot for Tollywood.Besides, she has evolved as an actress and has impressed the audience with her action. Now we hear, she has been finalised as heroine in 'The. Regina Cassandra, who hails from Chennai, is the newest entrant in the Telugu film industry. Articulate with a clear voice, this pretty woman has already done a couple of Tamil movies and a Kannada film before signing SMS (Siva Manasulo Sruthi) to be. The year 2011, so far, has proved the fact that South Indian films, especially those in Tamil and Telugu, are the ones that are drawing packed houses. Now, who'd have thought that South Indian actors like Prabhas and Jiiva could upstage an Abhishek.

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down