Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cali swag district

Go down

cali swag district Empty cali swag district

Post  Admin Mon May 16, 2011 12:59 pm

Los Angeles (CNN) -- Rapper M-Bone of the group Cali Swag District died Sunday night in what police said was a drive-by shooting in his hometown, Inglewood, California. M-Bone, whose real name was Montae Talbert, was sitting in a car. M-Bone, a member of Teach Me How to Dougie stars Cali Swag District died Sunday night, reports TMZ. - NBC Washington reports that Jiffy Lube Live will be seriously cracking down on tailgating before shows at the venue this summer.. By GlobalGrind Staff 0 days ago M-Bone spent his last day on Earth getting faded and watching the NBA Playoffs. Based off his last few tweets, M-Bone joked with fans about the Lakers and Celtics saying, \"Ye wat time the lakers and celtics come on lol\". M-Bone of the rap group Cali Swag District found success with the song: Teach Me How to Dougie was sadly killed, struck in a drive by shooting, as he stood next to his car in front of a liquor store in Inglewood, California.. M-Bone, one of the members of the Cali Swag District, whose song \"Teach Me How to Dougie\" was a hit last summer, was shot and killed in his hometown of Inglewood. Sad. FOX has canceled \"America's Most Wanted\" after 23 years on the air.. By Inside Track That Cali Swag District of Teach Me How To Dougie will teach YOU how to Dougie tonight at the RumoR nightclub. That a new TV spot starring Newton homey and Red Sox [team stats] fan John Krasinski of The Office, and Yankees. (Movieline) The CW's new reality series \"H8R\" pairs celebrities with people who hate them. This can only end in tragedy. (Deadline) M-Bone of the rap group Cali Swag District has been killed in a drive-by shooting, according to police. (TMZ) In recent years, dances with accompanying songs have become hugely popular, including Cali Swag District's \"Teach Me How to Dougie\" and the New Boyz's \"You're a Jerk.\" (Cali natives Audio Push also dropped \"Teach Me How to Jerk.. You gotta have a lot of swag.\" (SOHH) Earlier this year, SOHH talked to Cali Swag District's Yung about what \"Teach Me How To Dougie\" dance steps should be avoided while in the club. \"To us, there's really not a wrong way to do the 'Dougie,' just as. In 2010, Californian rap collective Cali Swag District brought out their own take on the Dougie, Teach Me How to Dougie, which Fresh himself gave his blessing to. It lets people, he said, \"get back to what hip-hop was about having fun!.

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum