Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

j crew May 16, 2011

Go down

j crew May 16, 2011 Empty j crew May 16, 2011

Post  Admin Mon May 16, 2011 10:59 am

J. Crew's new catalog includes an explicit ad of a same-sex couple. Courtesy of J Crew J. Crew surprised consumers again with a May 2011 catalog that features its employees as models, including a gay designer with his boyfriend. An April advertisement for the mainstream retailer J.Crew features company exec Jenna Lyons painting her 5-year-old son's toenails with bright pink polish and the quote: \"Lucky for me, I ended up with a boy whose favorite color is pink.. Yes, you read the headline right: On Thursday, J. Crew and its private equity acquirers TPG Capital and Leonard Green filed a Delaware Chancery Court complaint against the New Orleans Employees' Retirement System and several other institutional. Last month, J. Crew unleashed a furor when a promotion depicted its creative director, Jenna Lyons, painting her 5-year-old son Beckett's toenails with pink nail polish. \"Lucky for me, I ended up with a boy whose favorite color is pink,\" the caption. That's what Jeremy's family experienced from J. Crew after a terrible fate befell their daughter's new dress (not pictured.) They called the store to see whether the dress was in stock so they could buy a replacement. Instead, J. Crew stunned the. by AP Enlarge AP This image made from the J. Crew website shows a page with a photograph of Jenna Lyons, creative director for the company, with her son Beckett, 5, wearing pink nail polish on his toes. In March 2011, J. Crew unleashed a furor with. It was popular with big cats long before designers discovered it, but today the estate of Tony Duquette filed a lawsuit against J Crew for unauthorised use of his 'signature' leopard print. Tony Duquette, Inc, the holder of. That's the first thing I said when I spotted one of J.Crew's new bracelets at the SoHo outpost recently. For me, the vintage-style J.Crew Cluster Pearl Bracelet ($78) is the perfect marriage of hip and classic I love how the dainty pearls are made. From now until May 11, J. Crew is giving its customers the opportunity to shop online and pay absolutely no shipping on their ordersregardless how how much you spend. The free shipping deal isn't valid on previous purchases, and expires on Wednesday,. Once again, J. Crew comes with a stylish, wearable line for summer 2011. The American retailer has chosen Tasha Tilberg to model for the brand's smart sportswear collection. All-white looks and hints of black, beige and orange represent some of the.

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down