Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nasa shuttle launch

Go down

nasa shuttle launch Empty nasa shuttle launch

Post  Admin Mon May 16, 2011 10:59 am

After today, NASA has only one more shuttle mission planned before the shuttles are retired for good. \"Endeavour has had a pretty amazing career,\" Endeavour's commander Mark Kelly said after he and his crew arrived in Florida for a first launch attempt. By the end of April, doctors said Giffords was doing well enough to fly to Florida but the shuttle was grounded hours before liftoff. When NASA was ready to try again, Giffords was there. Again. This time the hard work, the preparations both for. \"I worked all day long and at the end of my assigned work period, I went down to the beach to watch another shuttle launch from the pad at night. So, I started on the West Coast, spent the night flying to the East Coast, spent the next day working on. The youngsters' are scheduled to see the launch of their experiment into an micro gravity environment aboard the space shuttle and see how the eggs develop during a 14 day flight. The team includes Dana Betti, Jordyn Catherall, and Kate Yager,. (AP) The six experienced astronauts making space shuttle Endeavour's final voyage are as tight as brothers after nearly two years together as a crew and the tragic shooting of the commander's congresswoman wife. No crew in NASA history has had to. Since the inaugural flight of the space shuttle, 268 space shuttle solid rocket motors have been launched and 53 full-scale ground tests performed, enabling ATK and NASA to constantly improve safety, techniques and processes. The 149-foot-tall solid. Fans of NASA's Endeavour space shuttle are counting down with anticipation for Endeavour's second launch attempt, currently slated for 8:56 am EDT on Monday. The first launch attempt on April 29 ended a few hours before the planned liftoff when a. By Pratt

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down