Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kym johnson

Go down

kym johnson Empty kym johnson

Post  Admin Sun May 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Proving to be quite the trooper, Kym Johnson showed up for \"Dancing With the Stars\" practice today sporting a HUGE neck brace after her injury on Friday. don't hate the food...lumpias are quite tasty !!! hate the filipino women !!! they are short,. His partner Kym Johnson suffered a nasty fall and was sent straight to the hospital. I'll go over the latest on her condition and if this knocks her out of Dancing With the Stars. And what kind of swagger buzz wouldn't be complete without Kim. Hi, everyone, and welcome to my OK! blog! Every week, I'll be sharing with you all the behind the scenes stories as I train NFL wide receiver Hines Ward for this season's Dancing With the Stars, trying to make the Pittsburgh Steelers pro look as cool. Hi, everyone, and welcome to my OK! blog! Every week, I'll be sharing with you all the behind the scenes stories as I train NFL wide receiver Hines Ward for this season's Dancing With the Stars, trying to make the Pittsburgh Steelers pro look as cool. Hi, everyone, and welcome to my OK! blog! Every week, I'll be sharing with you all the behind the scenes stories as I train NFL wide receiver Hines Ward for this season's Dancing With the Stars, trying to make the Pittsburgh Steelers pro look as cool. Hi, everyone, and welcome to my OK! blog! Every week, I'll be sharing with you all the behind the scenes stories as I train NFL wide receiver Hines Ward for this season's Dancing With the Stars, trying to make the Pittsburgh Steelers pro look as cool. NFL star Hines Ward and his professional partner Kym Johnson continued their streak of great performances on \"Dancing With the Stars.\" The couple performed a beautiful Waltz to Boyz II Men's \"End of the Road\" during Guilty Pleasures. In other Dancing news, Kym Johnson, professional partner of Hines Ward, was injured in practice Friday afternoon. The producers at the show released a statement: Kym Johnson was admitted to the hospital today immediately after falling and injuring. 'Dancing with the Stars' dancer Kym Johnson, Hines Ward's partner this season, has just been taken out on a stretcher. No word yet on her condition or what caused the ambulance to be called. Our cameras caught up with a very serious and concerned Hines. Kym Johnson and Hines Ward had a great time during their instant Jive, danced to \"Chantilly Lace,\" despite nerves beforehand... Teen Mom: MTV reality star Jenelle Evans has pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor drug charge. OK! has an exclusive interview.

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down