Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alicia silverstone

Go down

alicia silverstone Empty alicia silverstone

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 7:58 pm

Actress and noted animal right's activist Alicia Silverstone has given birth to her first child, a baby boy named Bear Blu Jarecki. No word on whether or not a grizzly will be naming its' first-born Alicia in recognition of the move.. Despite an outcry from thousands of people - including everyone from PETA pal and pit bull adopter Alicia Silverstone to the president of the Los Angeles Police Protective League to convicted dogfighter Michael Vick - Google has. By Daily Mail Reporter Judging by the size of her expanding bump, it's clear Alicia Silverstone doesn't have long to go until she gives birth. The relaxed and happy Clueless star showed off her growing mid-section yesterday, as she enjoyed lunch with. PASS THE VEGAN PORRIDGE: San Francisco-born actress Alicia Silverstone gave birth Thursday to a son, Bear Blu Jarecki, it was announced Monday. She either likes adventurer Bear Grylls of \"Man vs. Wild\" or \"Goldilocks\" is her favorite fairy tale.. Actress and author Alicia Silverstone has written an open letter to Kage Games, the CEO of Google, and the maker of Android asking them to take down their free dog fighting app. Silverstone wrote, When I read about the new game Dog Wars,. And Alicia Silverstone is having none of it. \"Dear Mr. Pope and officials of Kage Games,\" the vegan actress wrote in a letter to Google CEO Larry Pope, provided by PETA to E! News. \"When I read about the new game Dog Wars, I couldn't believe my eyes.. Before getting pregnant, Silverstone made no secret of her desire to have a baby, and admitted wearing a pregnancy fat suit for her part in the critically acclaimed Broadway play Time Stands Still made her even more broody.. -Alicia Silverstone is upholding the time-honoured tradition of saddling celebrity kids with batpoop crazy names. She's named her new son Bear Blu. -Reese Witherspoon is walking around with a big cast on her foot, but no one knows why.. Alicia Silverstone is a mom. The 34-year old actress gave birth to her first child this weekend. For her baby shower, Victoria Beckham chose a rather special topic: the toilet paper. An auction house from the US will sell several collection cars which. By Daily Mail Reporter She may be more than eight months pregnant, but Alicia Silverstone looked remarkably happy and relaxed as she stepped out in Los Angeles today. With her first baby soon due, the 34-year-old Clueless star showed off her huge baby.

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum