Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

meredith vieira

Go down

meredith vieira Empty meredith vieira

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 1:41 pm

Time is one of those weird things, said Forbes PowerWoman Meredith Vieira on this morning's Today Show. You can never get enough of it and it just keeps ticking away. I know that I want to spend more of mine with my husband. (Toronto Sun) Meredith Vieira confirms what has previously been reported: she is leaving the Today show and Ann Curry will replace her as co-host. (Associated Press) Eva Longoria co-hosted a celeb-heavy baby shower for Victoria Beckham .. Meredith Vieira just added to the list of things her professional life has in common with that of Katie Couric. She's leaving her five-year-old Today Show anchor job -- one she took over from Couric in 2006 -- just as Couric is leaving HER. by PopSugar If you are already a member, or would like to receive email alerts as new comments are made, please login or register. The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly. Get ready to experience the hottest restaurants. Meredith Vieira confirmed an hour ago that she would be NBC News' Today, with Ann Curry set to replace her as co-anchor and Natalie Morales named news anchor. Savannah Guthrie will take over as co-host in the program's third hour.. After weeks of rumors surrounding Meredith Vieira's future as co-anchor for the \"Today\" show, she tearfully confirmed to America this morning that she will indeed leave the show after a five year run, to be replaced by Ann Curry.. A month ago, we told you that Ann Curry, longtime news anchor for NBC's \"Today,\" was expected to replace Meredith Vieira as the show's co-host; over the weekend, the New York Times reported that NBC would make the announcement on Monday.. Castillo spoke with Meredith Vieira on Tuesday about the pat downs, calling them a \"violation of our rights.\" To reply to a Comment: Click \"Reply\" at the bottom of the comment; after being approved your comment will appear directly underneath the. Television personality Meredith Vieira attends the 20th Annual Broadcasting and Cable Hall of Fame Awards, Oct. 27, 2010, in New York. (CBS) Reports have surfaced that Meredith Vieira is scheduled to leave \"Today.\" According to The Hollywood Reporter,. But Meredith Vieira seemed more concerned that the Prince had the toy in his pocket to begin with. \"Why did he have a wiggly worm?\" Al Roker interjected. \"Or was he just happy to see us? I don't know. So strange.\" finished Vieira..

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum