Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anderson cooper

Go down

anderson cooper Empty anderson cooper

Post  Admin Tue May 10, 2011 7:58 pm

He's known for his cool composure on CNN newscasts, but Anderson Cooper struggled to keep a straight face last night when he became the target of an on-air prank. Cooper, who anchors AC360, was visibly flustered when an embarrassing childhood photo. CNN flashed a goofy photo of a 9-year-old Anderson Cooper as he was reporting live on CNN Monday night about Justin Bieber. Cooper and British news correspondent Isha Sesay were discussing CSI star Marg Helgenberger calling Bieber a brat when the photo. WISC-TV is pleased to announce that beginning this fall, veteran journalist, author, and TV personality Anderson Cooper will head a new hourly daytime talk show, entitled Anderson, that will air weekdays at 4 pm on WISC-TV. Anderson Cooper has been one. BroadwayWorld.com presents Twitter Watch, which brings you only the best and most interesting reports straight from the mouths of Broadway stars, shows and more on the hot social networking service - Twitter! Honored at The Normal Heart to meet Larry. Anderson Cooper closed his Tuesday show live at Ground Zero by saying he wanted the public to turn from Osama Bin Laden to the victims of 9/11. Someday, however, in the not too distant future, I hope we no longer give bin Laden the satisfaction of ever. Editor's note: Anderson Cooper pays tribute to Americans who have lost their lives in the fight against terrorism. Well, we usually add someone to our Ridiculist at this point in the program, but as we mentioned last night, it just doesn't seem. Dan Cooper wrote of his plans to resign his post as of June 29. In his letter to Bobby Harrell, a Charleston Republican, the 50-year-old Republican from Piedmont in Anderson County wrote, It is with some sadness that I write this letter.. Not only does Anderson Cooper not want to see the images of Osama Bin Laden's bloody corpse released -- he doesn't want to hear the dead Al Qaeda leader's name spoken ever again. Dylan Stableford is a veteran media reporter based in. Tonight on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360, Anderson interviews with Pervez Musharraf, former President of Pakistan, about the killing of Osama bin laden and Pakistan's reaction. Tonight's AC360 will be live from NYC's Ground Zero with an inside look into. Finally, there's reporter Bershad at Mediaite who simply doesn't even bother to do anything but present Cooper's unanalyzed story in yet another example of -- yes -- liberal bias. I don't know Anderson Cooper, or Jon Bershad. But I do know Sean Hannity.

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum