Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

michael bolton

Go down

michael bolton Empty michael bolton

Post  Admin Mon May 09, 2011 1:40 pm

Michael Bolton made his triumphant return to Saturday Night Live over the weekend guesting in a digital short with The Lonely Island in which his obsession with the Pirates of the Caribbean films heavily influenced the hook he wrote for. Top o' the morning to you! I hope you had an excellent weekend -- I took in a double feature Saturday with Thor (so great!) and The Greatest Movie Ever Sold (so. OK!). I even got a little farmer's tan from walking. There were precious few repeated characters (though Stefon made a remarkable appearance that had both Bill Hader and Seth Myers once again cracking up), and Michael Bolton really stole the show. The show's cold open presents Osama bin Laden's last will. We have the clips from the episode, including Stefon's suggestions for some Mother's Day fun, a completely bizarre birthing class video, and a digital short your mom is sure to love (if she's a Michael Bolton fan.) SNL also made sure to acknowledge the. The trio group, composed on Akiva Schaffer, Andy Samberg and Jorma Taccone, had the foresight to see something none of us would have; that Michael Bolton is hilarious. 1.2 million people over a weekend have confirmed that. Below is the video that will. SAN DIEGO, May 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Michael Bolton, one of the music industry's most successful and accomplished recording artists, announced today he will release his 21st studio album titled Gems The Duets Collection on June 21, 2011.. Also, the New York Times' Arts Beat blog features an excellent interview with the Lonely Island today, including their thoughts on Turtleneck

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down