avenged sevenfold

View previous topic View next topic Go down

avenged sevenfold

Post  Admin on Tue May 10, 2011 4:58 am

According to The Pulse Of Radio, AVENGED SEVENFOLD will premiere the music video for its latest single, \"So Far Away\", on Tuesday (May 10) via MTV, MTV2 and MTV.com. The clip is described as a \"raw and emotional\" tribute to late AVENGED drummer Jimmy. Because it is written by the guitarist of Avenged Sevenfold about the tragic death of Jimmy \"The Rev\" Sullivan, who was his best friend. So when midnight came and I didn't find the video, I was upset. I was texting my friend Tori about it and we were. 93X reports if there was ever an appropriate fight-'til-you-go-down-swinging anthem for a first-person shooter game, \"Not Ready To Die,\" the new track by Avenged Sevenfold, would be it. The metalcore group have leant their freshly recorded cut to lead. It probably doesn't come as a Crying Game-worthy shocker that none of us here Creamers decided to don the cloak of Spin-i-tude and head down to Avenged Sevenfold's quasi-heavy-metal-what-have-you at Bridgestone Arena Friday night.. SPRINGFIELD - The Avenged Sevenfold concert at the MassMutual Center on Tuesday night began with a man standing high above the stage on the light rigging, slipping a noose over his neck, and jumping. The stunt is the opening scene. It was a huge night for Huntington Beach metal band Avenged Sevenfold Wednesday night at Club Nokia, as the quintet took home four of the five awards it was nominated for at the 3rd annual Revolver Golden Gods Awards ceremony in. Just moments into Friday's show at the Mohegan Sun Arena at Casey Plaza, Avenged Sevenfold proved why it is one of the biggest names in heavy metal and hard rock music at the moment. Matt Sanders of Avenged. As part of the Welcome to the Family Tour, Sevendust, Three Days Grace and Avenged Sevenfold performed at the Mohegan Sun Arena on Friday, April 29. Playing to a near capacity house, Sevendust predominantly performed tracks from the most recent. They are followed by 30 Seconds To Mars, with four nominations, and Avenged Sevenfold with three. Leading the British contingent are Bullet For My Valentine and Bring Me The Horizon, who both have three mentions. Both acts will compete for best British. As their fans here and abroad have witnessed, the last two years have been a wild ride for Avenged Sevenfold. The local heavy rock act lost one of its founding members, drummer Jimmy The Rev Sullivan, at the tail-end of 2009,.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum