rapture May 17, 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rapture May 17, 2011

Post  Admin on Mon May 16, 2011 5:57 pm

6, 1994 would be Judgment Day, or the day of the \"Rapture\" when Christian believers will ascend to heaven, leaving the rest of humanity to its deservedly dreary fate. But 1994 came and went relatively uneventfully, and Camping has since reworked his. A fringe Christian group has been busy lately warning the world about the coming Rapture, which it claims will be here on May 21. California-based Family Radio is spearheading the cause and has purchased billboards around the country asking commuters. With the clock ticking, there's no better time than the present for us to take a little look at the countless films and television programs generated to feed the evangelical and born again appetite for all things rapture. To help you make sense of the. Because the Rapture will descend on this mortal coil Saturday and whoosh away all \"true followers\" of Christ, many forward-thinking sinners are already planning ahead for that Holy Vaccuum.. A loosely organized group of Christians led by Family Radio Worldwide founder Harold Camping is predicting the Rapture and Judgment Day will take place May 21. Some members passed out flyers in Fresno in February as part of the group's nationwide sweep. The abandoned Phoenix Trotting Park racetrack in Goodyear is a pretty good preview -- and a pretty handy one if all those rumors of The Rapture happening in less than a week prove to be true. Desiccated by the ravages of the past 50 years,. By Project Q Atlanta | May 16, 2011 | 5:41 PM The second round of the reality TV-style elimination competition Dragnique ended Friday at Jungle with a raucous crowd, celebrity guest judges and the ultimate winner, Rapture Divine Cox.. I've been fielding a lot of questions from friends about the upcoming Rapture, which Christian doomsday prognosticator Harold Camping and his sad motley group of followers say will take place May 21. This is the day that true believers will be taken up. Christians' pets will be without owners if the Rapture comes, so nonbelievers are willing to rescue them -- for a fee. By Karen Datko on Tue, May 10, 2011 4:22 PM When my beloved Tankie died, a friend gave me a copy of \"Dog Heaven,\" a sweet children's. Here's an example posted in Craigslist's Seattle-area listings: Are you attending the rapture on May 21st, 2011? I expect to be left behind when it happens, so if you aren't going to need your worldly possessions; be they money, cars, canned food,.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum