madhuri dixit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

madhuri dixit

Post  Admin on Sun May 15, 2011 5:57 am

Mumbai, May 14 (IBNS): Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit, who is once again seen entertaining his huge fans with her TV presence, turned 44 on Sunday. After a long break, the 'Dhak Dhak' girl of B-town had been back again this time in a new avatar as she. Talking to a daily, Soham Shah, director of the flick, expressed his ecstasy for having Madhuri Dixit on board. He said, \"I was always keen on Madhuri playing Hema Malini`s role in my remake. However, I was hesitant to put the proposal forward. Catch up with the hot and sizzling Madhuri Dixit this summer. Grab her DVDs today!! Madhuri Dixit's Films on Shemaroo DVDs range Rs 99/- to Rs. 149/- and VCDs range from Rs 49 to Rs. 69/- respectively. Earlier Zeenat Aman, then Madhuri Dixit and now ex-thunder thighs Sridevi. Mrs Boney Kapoor's comeback film was supposed to be produced by Ekta Kapoor's Balaji Films. Industry sources say it has been shelved for now because it has overtaken the budget. Pop stars such as Shakira and Beyonce are both pears, and so are Bollywood's darling Madhuri Dixit and our very own munni Malaika Arora Khan. Pears need an exercise plan that will reduce excess weight on the lower body while building up the top half.. For those who need more reason to watch the show, there will be Madhuri Dixit-Nene, Kapoor's co-host for the show. We are looking for amateur cooks from across the country who are innovative. The show will pitch eight women against an equal number of. Mumbai, Apr 25: In a candid chit chat the noted film maker Sanjay Leela Bhansali confessed his obsession for the glamorous Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit and stated it to be more than MF Hussain in comparison. Bhansali stated his desire to cast Madhuri. Unlike Madhuri Dixit who had to suffer over half a dozen flops before her 'Ek Do Teen' (Tezaab) act brought her into the reckoning, Anushka Sharma has enjoyed a far better Bollywood outing with Chopras ensuring a protected start for her.. Picture if you will, something of the ilk of Madhuri Dixit's Ek Do Teen from Tezaab. Now think of Kat in a similar tapori-type track, drawing ceetees from the front-benchers. Says Katrina, \"Yes, I am shooting a full-on tapori number.. Instead Tusshar and Vidya were asked to refer to the DVD of 'Parinda' and closely study the physical proximity between Anil Kapoor and Madhuri Dixit as seen in the song 'Tumse Milke'. Confirms Tusshar, \"Yes, 'Parinda' is definitely a reference point.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum