how to train your dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

how to train your dragon

Post  Admin on Sat May 14, 2011 10:58 pm

This is a 3-D animated flick about the son of a dragon-slaying Viking leader who is trying to live up to his father's expectations by becoming a dragon-slayer himself. Ah, I get it. The father-son story. Exactly. This is the timeless tale of a young. How to Train Your Dragon (8 pm, HBO) A misfit Viking teen (voice of Jay Baruchel) befriends a dragon, despite his tribe's tradition of dragon slaying, in this adaptation of the children's fantasy book by Cressida Cowell.. 8 pm, HBO: How to Train Your Dragon In this adaptation of the same-named Cressida Cowell book, Jay Baruchel voices a young Viking-in-training named Hiccup who wants to impress his demanding father (voice of Gerard Butler) by mastering the title task. In the past year alone, she stole her scenes with supporting turns in the comedies Paul, Date Night and the under-rated MacGruber, she supplied the voice for computer-animated characters in Despicable Me and How to Train Your Dragon, and then. This year families will love How to Train Your Dragon or Despicable Me, but grownups can also pick up a bottle of wine and some takeout to settle in for Inception. Click on individual park links for more information. Oct. 29: Harry Potter and the. It can make flying feel like a beautifully choreographed dance, like it did in 'How To Train Your Dragon'. Even a bike ride through a digital grid in 'Tron: Legacy' felt like the most exhilarating journey you've taken. Expect no such pleasures from. They may not be first-runs, but you may find some you haven't seen or would like to see again on a big screen like Megamind, How To Train Your Dragon and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. You can save even more by buying series tickets at advance.. JULY 30: \"How to Train Your Dragon\" at Nahas Aquatic Center, 1001 Porter Ave. AUG. 6: \"Monsters Inc.\" at Northwest Aquatic Center, 4915 Madison Ave. AGE GROUPS: Races are held in three categories, 10 and younger, 11 to 15 and 16 and up.. When the history books are written, I don't think we will EVER have as strong a group of nominees in the Oscar category for Best Animated Film as we did last year when Toy Story 3, How to Train Your Dragon, and The Illusionist stood tall.. Movies are free but bring your own blankets to sit on and to wrap up in. Aquafest Movie in the Park: \"How to Train Your Dragon\" (PG) will be shown at 9:30 pm July 29 at North Cove Park during Lake Stevens Aquafest, which is July 29 to 31..

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum