Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tom welling

Go down

tom welling Empty tom welling

Post  Admin Sat May 14, 2011 1:00 am

It took 10 years for Smallville's Clark Kent (Tom Welling) to finally become Superman but it took a run-in with one of his greatest foes to get there. The series finale opened on an intriguing flashforward into the future,. By Dustin Schoof | The Express-Times Dccomics.com PhotoIn this promotional photo for The CW11's \"Smallville,\" star Tom Welling can be seen wearing the classic Superman suit. The show airs its final episode tonight. The final, two-hour episode of. Tom Welling has a new office on the Warner Bros. lot and there's an empty parking spot right out front it's marked C. SHEEN which reminds him how quickly things can change in television and how lucky he's been to be one of television's. I got out of the car and the first thing I see is this 6-foot-5 guy with black hair, and it was Tom [Welling]. He just has this giant smile on his face and goes, 'Boooooster.' And I go, 'Claaaark.' It was like we instantly had this understanding about. 'Smallville's Superman Tom Welling is being eyed for movie work at rival comic book house and feature film studio, Marvel. But what upcoming adaptation would be the right fit for the DC alum? Tom Welling's Clark Kent is only three short days from. TV's Superman may be a Marvel guy soon, as Tom Welling looks to settle into his career post Smallville. He might be thinking of another comic book company. The last episode of Smallville airs Friday,. 8 pm, CW/CHANNEL 11: Smallville After 10 seasons, the story of the young man who would be Superman comes to an end with a two-hour special episode in which Clark Kent (Tom Welling) moves closer to his destiny as the Man of Steel.. The series finale of Smallville is almost upon us, and while we wont know all the details until we sit down and watch it, star Tom Welling has given fans some helpful hints about what to expect. Warning, there could be some spoilers in his. According to Australia's whatsplaying.com.au, we haven't even seen Tom Welling in the Superman tights yet and Marvel is already supposedly courting him for a potential project. Muses the site, \"You'd think after spending ten years playing a comic book. A dapper Tom Welling greets fans outside the Live with Regis and Kelly studio on Friday (May 6) in New York City. The 33-year-old actor was on the talk show to promote the series finale of his CW show, Smallville. I would imagine it's like the last.

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum