stevie wonder

View previous topic View next topic Go down

stevie wonder

Post  Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 10:58 am

AP NEW ORLEANS -- Grammy award-winner Stevie Wonder surprised graduates at Tulane University with an impromptu performance of his hit \"You Are The Sunshine of My Life,\" during ceremonies at which he also received an honorary degree.. The world-famous APOLLO THEATER in HARLEM, NYC, will STEVIE WONDER into the APOLLO Legends Hall of Fame as part of its 2011 SPRING Gala benefit. The legendary singer will give a special performance as part of the festivities -- and be joined by several. Watch below for the opening moments of Kanye's set at MoMa's Party In The Garden, where he sings a majority of They Won't Go When I Go from Stevie Wonder's 1974 album Fullfillingness' First Finale. From there West segues into Hell Of A Life from My. to try to win her back in order to go to prom with him, and kick-starts an a cappella version of Stevie Wonder's song that's truly lovely despite Mercedes' accurate concern (\"I thought this song was about a baby\"). But then, as has become par for the. On September 27, 2009, Stevie Wonder yes, the real Stevie Wonder, of Talking Book and Music of My Mind, and that bizarre album about the secret lives of plants showed up at Coda jazz club in San Francisco to jam with Jazz Mafia.. The Dillon County native's comedic repertoire includes impressions of Bill Cosby, Michael Jackson, Prince, Ray Charles, Chris Rock, Ronald Reagan, Stevie Wonder and more. Stephens's has performed around the world in his more than 30-years in the. Stevie Wonder performed during a tribute to Diana Ross at the 7th annual BET Awards last year in Los Angeles. / AP/Reno Gazette-Journal With touring comes time. With time comes opportunity to write. Stevie Wonder is a man who seizes opportunity.. The Jazz Mafia is doing a tribute show to Stevie Wonder. I can't think of any better local band to perform Stevie and do him the justice he deserves. The only trouble I would have is what songs to perform and what to leave out.. Singer Stevie Wonder is 61. Comedian Stephen Colbert is 47. Singer Darius Rucker of Hootie and the Blowfish is 45. Drummer Andy Williams of Casting Crowns is 39. Bassist Mickey Madden of Maroon 5 is 32. Actor Robert Pattinson is 25.. And he wanted to celebrate the fact that so many of his favorite artists, including Ghostface Killah and Stevie Wonder, are also May babies. But because he had already done a Ghostface mix in the past, Rhettmatic chose to do one dedicated to Stevie.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum