pomeranian

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pomeranian

Post  Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 am

Question: I saw your response to the person with the Pomeranian puppy with possible mange and have a somewhat related question. I have an 11-year-old Pom who is suffering from scabbed sores that I suspected may be mange,. A two-year-old Pomeranian named Joker arrived at their premises after being discovered with an elastic band through his mouth and around the back of his neck. The band created a serious wounded that needed surgical repair. He's still under veterinarian. A woman has her hands full with three Pomeranian puppies in Shanghai yesterday. The city's first law regarding keeping dogs comes into effect on Sunday. Included is a \"one household, one dog\" policy but dogs registered before Sunday are exempt.. Worried that a pet cat would exacerbate her asthma and eczema and her child's seasonal allergies, Adrienne Longworth chose a Yorkshire terrierPomeranian cross, which, so far, hasn't caused any problems. By Gail Johnson, May 12, 2011 Vancouver. Scooter is a 2-year-old spaniel-Pomeranian mix available for adoption from Ken-Mar Rescue. Scooter's story: Scooter would make a great companion in an adults-only home. He'd also do best as an only child and would love to try agility or a similar sport. LUNENBURG - A 22-month-old Pomeranian was attacked on Friday by a hawk in Lunenburg. Animal rescue crews are now advising residents to watch out for their small animals and children. The 6-pound dog was attacked and suffered massive wounds on its tiny. Woman in NE Charlotte let Romeo out just as someone walked past with a Pomeranian. By Cleve R. Wootson Jr. A pit bull named Romeo is under quarantine after an attack in northeast Charlotte that injured a woman and left a smaller dog dead.. Miss Brandie, an 11-year-old rescued Pomeranian, was attacked last week by a Pit Bull off its leash near a playground in North Shooks Run Park. What the owners want to happen to the Pit Bull and its owner, what their legal rights are,. PHOENIX - It started with an exchange of emails about a beautiful Pomeranian puppy described like this: 12 weeks of age, vet-checked, good with kids and other pets. \"Their story is that their daughter died and they are. HOLD MY PAW I'm a white female 2 year old Pomeranian who responds to the name Bujji and got lost near Periyar Nagar Electricity Board. If you see me, please call my owner at 9790755459 Your puppy can begin his first round of vaccinations with a 7-in-1.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum