tablets May 13, 2011

View previous topic View next topic Go down

tablets May 13, 2011

Post  Admin on Fri May 13, 2011 1:58 am

Samsung is getting ready to show off a 2560 by 1600 resolution 10.1-inch LCD display designed for tablets, approaching Retina-like pixel density, though the display would likely need some work if it were to make its way into Apple's iPad 3.. Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos said in an interview this week to \"stay tuned\" on the company's plans for a possible tablet device that would likely supplement, rather than replace, the company's Kindle e-reader. After Consumer Reports asked Bezos. A new study of iPad owners from the NPD Group says the rate at which tablets are cannibalizing notebook or netbook sales is declining. NPD's research into the usage habits of iPad owners comes up with the revelation that only 14 percent of early iPad. Starting at the end of 2011, the Great Schism of the Android mobile operating system between Android version 2 for phones, and Android version 3 for tablets will finally end. The rollout of Ice Cream Sandwich will signal the start of something. Nvidia chief executive Jen-Hsun Huang reported that the first generation of tablet buyers generally passed over 3G tablet options for more traditional Wi-Fi, a market that the company can now address with its acquisition of Icera.. 12, 2011, 9:16am PT No Comments I'm still asked on a daily basis why I prefer a 7-inch tablet over a larger sized device, such as the 8.9-inch G-Slate or 9.7-inch iPad 2. While personal preferences will vary, I enjoy the portability of my Samsung. iRobot announced today that it's developed a robotic platform that's powered by Android tablets, and it will be partnering with Google to develop applications for it. The prototype, nicknamed AVA, was unveiled today.. Tablets share many of the same features, but I think this one really helps BlackBerry to stand apart in the ever-changing tablet market. Utilizing the Bridge, current BlackBerry users can access their email, (since the PlayBook doesn't support MS. WEST COVINA, CA--(Marketwire - May 12, 2011) - E FUN, a consumer electronics designer and marketer of fun, easy-to-use lifestyle products, is now shipping its Next6 capacitive touch-screen lightweight Android tablet computer. The 7\" model, an addition. Google this week updated its Honeycomb operating system for the Motorola Xoom tablet to version 3.1., according to zdnet.com. The Xoom was launched with a great deal of expectation but landed with a thud, very much like other tablets.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum