ray lamontagne

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ray lamontagne

Post  Admin on Thu May 12, 2011 2:58 am

Perhaps the first significant time that the music of cobbler-turned-songwriter Ray LaMontagne's music was featured on television was in 2006 when eventual 'American Idol' winner Taylor Hicks performed LaMontagne's song 'Trouble' during the finals.. Carlile expects to preview some of the new songs, including \"That Wasn't Me\" and \"Rattled,\" when she tours this summer with Ray LaMontagne. \"I have no self-control,\" she says with a laugh. The album's release date is \"totally up to the record label. Ray LaMontagne, David Gray, The Pharcyde, Raekwon, Wolfmother, Muse, Van Morrison, and I could go on [Laughs].The last Ray LaMontagne record was great. I've seen him live a few times. I actually saw him and David Gray play together. The pair released their acclaimed, self-titled debut last year and have big plans for the future, including opening shows for Mavis Staples, Loretta Lynn and Ray LaMontagne. Gibson.com recently caught up with the Rogers gals, who talked about having a. RAY LAMONTAGNE and The Pariah Dogs, with special guests Brandi Carlile and Secret Sisters, 7:30 pm Friday, June 3. Tickets $45, $35 and $29.50 available at livenation.com or charge-by-phone, 1 (800) 745-3000. TOBY KEITH, with special guest Eric Church,. Tickets go on sale Friday for Ray LaMontagne, performing with his new band the Pariah Dogs at the Winspear Centre on Wednesday, Aug. 31. and this just in: Lauryn Hill, at the Edmonton Event Centre on Saturday, May 28. LaMontagne's new record is God. Alt-country queen Emmylou Harris, Grammy-winning roots rocker Ray Lamontagne and Gord Downie of the Tragically Hip are among the acts being assembled by superstar producer Daniel Lanois for a music festival Saturday, Aug.. The Georgia Straight presents Ray LaMontagne and the Pariah Dogs at the Orpheum on September 2. Ray LaMontagne's journey is a gutsy musician's dream. Since abandoning his 65-hour work week at a shoe factory in Maine to take a chance on his music career. Dubbed the Harvest Picnic, it will feature performances from Emmylou Harris, Ray LaMontagne, Gord Downie and the Country of Miracles, and Lanois himself, among others. What makes this festival unique is that it will emphasize food and local culture as. Lanois will perform at the event, which will also feature The Tragically Hip's Gord Downie and his Country Miracles backing band, Ray LaMontagne and Emmylou Harris. And it's being dubbed the Harvest Picnic with good reason. In addition to the musical.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum