Burlington Coat Factory Reports First Qu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ncis episode guide

Go down

ncis episode guide Empty ncis episode guide

Post  Admin Tue May 10, 2011 10:58 pm

NCIS: Los Angeles couldn't carry on without Operations Manager Hetty Lange (Linda Hunt), could it? That's just the question creator and executive producer Shane Brennan is prepared to ask in the sophomore CBS drama's final two. The upcoming episode of NCIS titled \"Baltimore\" takes us back to before Tony DiNozzo (Michael Weatherly) joined NCIS and then into his first meeting with Leroy Jethro Gibbs (Mark Harmon). What is interesting is that the flashback to Tony's early days. but these days he's Deeks, a mysterious and occasionally silly investigator on NCIS: LA. Deeks is the subject of tonight's backstory-heavy episode, so Vulture caught up with the actor to ask him how one goes from playing a perpetually bare-chested. Question: Regarding a recent \"Ask Matt\" exchange about spin-offs: I know that for the most part when we think \"spin-off\" we think of the failures that are CSI: Miami and CSI: NY and Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior and maybe even NCIS: LA (though I. Tuesday has become CBS's strongest night, with NCIS from 8-9pm (no longer having to face American Idol in the winter and spring) and NCIS: LA from 9-10pm. They are two of the highest rated series on the air. At 10pm, The Good Wife loses a big chunk of. he tells TV Guide. \"I've always thought, well, it'll be fine - until this year. In 2011, I'm like, no! We've got to protect him a little. But I think the writers were having the same idea.\" For much more on the episode, as well as the origin of the. As seen on this week's cover of TV Guide Magazine, this episode takes us back to Tony DiNozzo's pre-NCIS career as a Baltimore detective, his memories triggered by the slaying of his ex-partner, an apparent victim of the Port-to-Port killer.. [TV Guide] The 'Glee' gang has scored a major guest star while they film the Nationals episode in New York this week. Apparently, Broadway leged Patti LuPone is filming scenes today with 'Glee' stars Lea Michele and Chris Colfer.. Question: Is it just me, or has March and April been nothing but reruns on most of the popular shows, ie NCIS, How I Met Your Mother, CSI, etc ? Sure seems like every night my faves are repeats. I'm glad the cable series aren't rerun city like the. Judy Dulle: What is going to happen in NCIS. Is there a regular cast member not coming back next year? If so, who? Gail: I've heard rumors every year about major cast members leaving \"NCIS,\" but not this year. I can't say I'm up to speed on \"NCIS\".

Admin
Admin

https://jasracass1.forumakers.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum